If you’ve decided to buy a custom security door, there are many options to consider. Before you buy, you may want to ask them the following questions.
- Do you offer custom designs? Many security door companies have a limited menu of pre-fabricated options. Maclin security doors are made to order. Take a look at our wide variety of door designs. We love to accommodate customers’ requests because it allows us to show all that we’re capable of.
- Are your doors made in America? Some security door companies use doors and materials from wherever they can get them the cheapest. Maclin security doors are 100% made in America because we believe in supporting our fellow local businesses and sourcing our products from surrounding communities.
- Are your doors insulated? One benefit of security doors is that they can be designed to help insulate your house. Maclin security doors are constructed to not only keep out the bad, but they’re heavily insulated to keep in the good, like the warm and cool air generated by your HVAC system. Poor insulation costs families hundreds of dollars a year in wasted energy. Our doors are constructed with a plush weather-stripped jamb and header, an insulated aluminum glass frame, and an adjustable double-fin sweep. Maclin Security Doors are a smart investment that saves you money on security and utilities!
- What colors and textures do you offer? One important aspect of customizing a security door to match a house is the palette of shades to choose from. With Maclin, you can choose from a wide range of colors and textures, including black, white, almond, green, sandstone, light gray, and many more. We even offer color matching.
- What maintenance is required by the security doors? Security doors generally require little maintenance. At installation, our techs will apply a specially-formulated protectant to your security door. This helps to prevent wear and tear from sun, weather, and other factors. You should apply the same protectant to your door every three to six months. Wash your door and glass using only mild dishwashing detergent and a soft cloth.
- Can you customize security doors to any size? Some security door companies offer a limited selection of standard sizes. Maclin offers a broad range of customization options for door size. Discuss your unique needs with our installation experts, and we will work to get you exactly what you want.
- How long have you been doing this? Experience matters. Maclin Security Doors is a second-generation company, doing business since 1986.
- Will my door rust? Maclin Security Doors are made from the best materials in the business right here in the USA. We can proudly say that with proper upkeep and light maintenance, your security door will not rust.
Since 1986, Maclin Security Doors has been committed to providing residents of the Mid-South with high-quality home improvements that are as safe as they are beautiful. When you work with us, you’ll get access to the best security doors, replacement windows, screen enclosures, and more. Not only that, but you’ll support a brand that only offers products that are 100% American-made.